Did You Know?
- There are new regulations require all paid tax return preparers (including attorneys, CPAs, and enrolled agents) to apply for a Preparer Tax Identification Number (PTIN) before preparing any federal tax returns in 2011.
Does your current Tax Prepare have a PTIN
Number? We do, our PTIN is xxxx11
- Many Tax Return Preparers Required to Use IRS e-file Beginning in 2011
- January 1, 2011— for Tax Preparers who anticipate preparing 100 or more federal individual or trust tax returns during the year; or
- January 1, 2012— for Tax Preparers who anticipate preparing 11 or more federal individual or trust tax returns during the year.
- California law requires anyone who prepares tax returns for a fee and is not an attorney, certified public accountant (CPA) or enrolled agent (EA), must register as a tax preparer with CTEC.
Is you current Tax Preparer a CRTP? We are, our
CTEC # is A175559
- All CTEC Registered Tax Preparers must…
- First complete 60 hours of qualifying tax education
- Then complete 20 hours of continuing tax education each year
- Always maintain a $5,000 tax preparer bond
Loubna Saleh-CRTP RTRP (A175559)
California Registered Tax Preparer
Owner of Al-Amana Services